Join the EFCATS community on September 2 (02:00-04:30 PM CEST) in an inspiring webinar that presents the 2021 winners of
- The Michel Boudart Award for the Advancement of Catalysis
- The Robert K. Grasselli Award for Catalysis
- The EFCATS Applied Catalysis Award
- The EFCATS Young Researcher Award
- The EFCATS Best PhD Thesis Awards
You may find the announcement of winners on the EFCATS webpages.
EUROPACATXV has been postponed to 2023, see https://www.europacat2021.cz/ , due to the ongoing pandemic.
EFCATS still works to facilitate, coordinate, and rationalize scientific activities in the field of catalysis on a transnational level, so we therefore hope that as many as possible can join on September 2.
The EFCATS Board